What is a NA Group?
Two or more addicts coming together to help each other stay clean forms a Narcotics Anonymous groups.
NA Groups are described off 6 points of the Traditions:
- All members of a group are drug addicts, and all drug addicts are eligible for membership.
- As a group, they are self-supporting
- As a group, their single goal is to help drug addicts recover through application of the Twelve Steps of Narcotics Anonymous
- As a group, they have no affiliation outside Narcotics Anonymous.
- As a group, they express no opinion on outside issues.
- As a group, their public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion.